Have you ever seen beautiful and tail wagging photos in instagram but haven't figured out how to do it? Here's something coco and po shared - A very simple and yet scrumptious meals and goodies for inspiration for you to make at home!
Coco's easy-peasy no bake cupcake ft @bonapetreatph
- 3/4 cup @orijenpetfood six fish kibble ( or any kibble of your choice)
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- @bonapetreatph rabbit floss
- @bonapetreatph rabbit crisps
- beets booster or any booster you wish!
- 1 tbsp @fluffybuttph virgin coconut oil
- frozen berries
1. Soak dog food in warm water for 20 minutes until soft in texture.
2. Mash the kibble and press the mixture into any pastry mold until it takes the form of a patty.
3. Remove it from the mold and spread the floss on top of the first layer. Keep alternating layers of kibble patties and spread until the cupcake is your desired height.
4. Garnish the cupcake with rabbit crisps, beets booster and berries, or whatever is available in your pantry.
5. Put it in the freezer for at least 12 hours.
6. Drizzle coconut oil on top and watch as it slowly firms up in a minute or two. This step is optional.
Serve and enjoy!
Strawberry Coconut Macaroon w/ @bonapetreatph Herring & Mack topper
- 1 cup organic coconut flour
- 1 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp @fluffybuttph virgin coconut oil
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup water
1. Combine dessicated coconut, flour, and frozen strawberries. Add egg, coconut oil and water; mix well.
2. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto cupcake liners. Add toppings if you wish.
3. Bake at 170-180C for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown in color.
4. Cool on a wire rack.
Serve and enjoy!
Marriage of sweet and savory is one that shouldn't work, but magically does. Amen? And because we deserve that perfect match, here's @bonapetreatph beef trachea filled with layers of:
• mashed squash
• @wellnesspetfood beef
• pears, banana puree
• greek yoghurt
• wagga butter
• @brothersallnatural strawberry crisps
• turmeric powder
• moringa powder
CAN'T. GET. ENOUGH.
Weekend #westpawtoppl recipe ft our local brand favorites:
• Home cooked beef recipe
• @apawthecary.lb beef tripe
• Mashed squash
• Banana, pear puree
• grated pork lung puff
• Any treat of your choice!
• @bonapetreatph mackerel crisp
• @bonapetreatph brain crisp
• @bellygrubs pumpkin biscuit and their new flavors (watch out it's so yummy!!)
• Boiled broccoli
• Frozen strawberries
* Other brand ingredients used in their recipes are not mentioned in this blog.
We hope that you'll be able to make this at your home. Don't forget to tag us and tag @_cococorgi
If you have any recipes to shared with us, let us know!